2. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
3. He cuts corners will soon find himself running around in circles.
4. Every time history repeats itself the price goes up.
5. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you don’t have a leg to stand on.
6. He often broke into song because he couldn’t find the key.
7. It takes a smart spouse to have the last word and not use it.
8. One day a peacock, the next day a feather duster.
9. You can’t have everything: where would you put it?
10. Two wrongs don’t make a right, but three rights make a left.
11. Some drink at the fountain of knowledge: other just gargle.
12. What did the cured ham actually have?
13. Quote: “ ” – Marcel Marceau, French mime artist.
You can find a variety of “Thursday Thirteen” lists here.