It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
It had been a great week in many ways! Here are the best parts:
1. My little grandson’s first birthday, a celebration of how glad we are God gave him to us and how far He has brought him since his premature birth.
2. Having my oldest son home. He doesn’t usually visit this time of year but felt that waiting til his usual visit in August was just too long, that Timothy would change and grow too much to wait that long to see him, so he came for his birthday. It’s always a joy to have the whole family together.
3. Drawer organization. I hadn’t planned to do this this week, but when trying to get something out of this drawer, I decided to look for a little plastic bin for the pens and pencils so they’d stop sliding all over the drawer.
But at W-Mart I found this little drawer organizer and decided to try it instead. Voila!
It only took a few minutes but I love it – easier to find things and much more pleasant to look at.
4. This photo that my husband took when taking Timothy to visit in GG’s room (we shortened Great-Grandma to GG and have taken to calling her that). She always lights up whenever he comes over, and I love his expression there. Thankfully he didn’t figure out the buttons on the bed controls yet. 🙂
5. And, if you’ll forgive one more photo, this one as well, snuggling with my favorite little guy:
You are blessed ~ Amen :Y
What a sweet little grandson! Isn’t it lovely? Grandbaby snuggles are the best! So glad you had time together with him and your family.
That is one precious little guy!!!
Oh what a cutie your grandson is!! Happy birthday to him!! the photo of him on his gg’s bed is precious! Sounds like you are very blessed!
Thanks for sharing these photos of your grandson…it doesn’t seem like a year has passed…he is a real cutie.
No sign of a premature birth anymore ! He became a cute little boy and looks very healthy. How nice that the great great grandma is able to see him !
With my 4 year old grandson I should rather be a great grandma, my best friend is and she is the same age as me.
I love pictures in a post! So fun. I am so happy to hear that Timothy is doing so well. Looking at him on his 1st birthday you cannot tell he was premature. Happy and healthy looking. Have you had a generation picture taken with GG? Those are so awesome. I had Five Generations with our oldest. What a treasure.
Organization! What a blessing! I have a few drawers that need to be made over too.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
A wonderful visit! Your grandson is certainly a cutie! I’m glad they didn’t wait until August.
What wonderful pictures. They made me smile! Timothy is growing so fast!! So nice that your family was able to be together to celebrate. And that drawer is looking good!
Happy Birthday to Timothy! He is growing so big! Love the photos with him.
Wonderful family love in this week’s Fives! I like the photo collages you’ve got in GG’s room as well. The mother of some friends had been researching their family ancestry for decades. When the mother went to a care facility, we took pictures of the old family photos and created several large posters to hang in her room. It was a great conversation starter for visitors.
What a gorgeous baby Timothy is! Such a blessing. And I love the picture with Grandma. Priceless.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Timothy!!! What a sweet family you have.