It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
I imagine this week is as busy for you as it has been for me, so I’ll make it short and sweet today. 🙂
1. Making Christmas cookies with Timothy.
2. Good food and fellowship! Our church had a potluck dinner after services on Sunday, and then I had lunch out with a friend later in the week.
3. A text from my husband that he was making dinner. And not just any dinner! He had gotten some beef and chicken, marinated them, and cooked them in the sous vide cooker my oldest son had made for him. Not only was that helpful during a busy week, but it was really good!
4. A big answer to a small prayer. I’ll say more about it later, but I acknowledged while bringing it before God that my request was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things. I’d adjust if it wasn’t granted, but it would be a major blessing to me to have the answer I was seeking. To see God abundantly bless in response just touched my heart that He cares about all the concerns of His children.
5. Our 39th anniversary is today!
I hope your week is going well, and I wish you a wonderful Christmas!
Happy Anniversary!! May God abundantly bless this your special day.
Oh happy anniversary Barbara!! How fun to have your wedding on winter solstice day. Today is my youngest daughter’s birthday. 🎉💕
Timothy looks like he’s taking cookie baking very seriously….how fun to do with you and what good memories you are making,
Enjoy the Christmas season and all that it brings,
Happy anniversary and Merry Christmas!
Good morning, Barbara. First off, I have to say how very much I enjoyed the picture of you with Timothy doing cut-out cookies. What fun and memories you made for him. Don’t you just love it when hubby decides he’ll do an evening meal? Both of our husbands are so thoughtful like that. 🙂
A belated Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!
I wish you a very blessed Christmas week.
Happy Anniversary to you and Jim! Sweet picture of you and Timothy! And how nice of Jim to make that meal. So helps out in the last week crunch of busyness. Have a merry Christmas!
What good news — so happy about your answer to prayer. God is good regardless, but how nice 🙂 I love the picture with Timothy also. Happy anniversary!
What a big boy he has become when I think of his difficult start into life ! He was so tiny ! Nice to bake cookies with grandma, I never baked my mother did !
I’m sorry to have missed the day of your anniversary, but your fave #3 said a lot — congrats for 39 years of living lovingly together! So good to hear, too, about an answer to prayer. Sounds it was of great relief and joy to you.