It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
I imagine this week is as busy for you as it has been for me, so I’ll make it short and sweet today. 🙂
1. Making Christmas cookies with Timothy.
2. Good food and fellowship! Our church had a potluck dinner after services on Sunday, and then I had lunch out with a friend later in the week.
3. A text from my husband that he was making dinner. And not just any dinner! He had gotten some beef and chicken, marinated them, and cooked them in the sous vide cooker my oldest son had made for him. Not only was that helpful during a busy week, but it was really good!
4. A big answer to a small prayer. I’ll say more about it later, but I acknowledged while bringing it before God that my request was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things. I’d adjust if it wasn’t granted, but it would be a major blessing to me to have the answer I was seeking. To see God abundantly bless in response just touched my heart that He cares about all the concerns of His children.
5. Our 39th anniversary is today!
I hope your week is going well, and I wish you a wonderful Christmas!