On Fridays I like to press the pause button for a few moments with Susanne and friends to reflect on some of the blessings of the week.
1. A quiet week after a busy one.
2. A portable phone charger. My phone battery needs recharging in the middle of the day. Our chargers are in hard-to-unplug places behind end tables and nightstands, so I couldn’t easily transfer them to my desk or the kitchen. I’ve had to leave my phone in another room to recharge during the middle of the day. I asked for and received a portable phone battery charger to use at my desk. Works great!.
3. Pink charging cables. My husband knows my pink-loving heart. ♥
4. Encouragement from a more experienced writer.
5. Sleep, for whatever reason, is sometimes elusive in “middle age.” But this week I’ve fallen asleep early most nights and gotten back to sleep pretty easily after waking up during the night.
What’s something good from our week?