It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week
with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
This has been a fairly quiet week, but that’s a good thing. Here are some highlights:
1. Lunch with a friend. It had been a little while since we’d seen each other. It was good to chat in person.
2. Cracker Barrel is where we met—lunch with this friend is about the only time I get to go there! I love it, but none of the rest of the family cares for it.
3. A long weekend. Labor Day is an odd holiday in that it’s not really celebrated per se. But it’s nice that all the family has the day off, and we had grilled burgers with all the usual accompaniments.
4. The first hint of cooler weather. I thought it would be a few weeks yet before it would begin to feel like fall, but I am happy to be wrong on that count!
5. Zaxby’s Grilled Cobb Salad. Wednesday evening, just as I was about to start making dinner, my husband said he was thinking about a Zaxby’s salad. Yes, please! I think this is my favorite restaurant salad, and the only one that seems like a full meal to me.
What’s something good from your week?