Suzie is half collie, half German Shepherd. We’ve had her since she was a puppy, about 10 years now. She’s not the brightest dog in creation. 🙂 But she is sweet and affectionate.
13 things Suzie the dog likes to do:
3. Be petted. If you pet her head and then pull away, she’ll put her head back under your hand.
4. Be on the trampoline. We’ve had it about as long as we’ve had her, so she grew up with it. She used to bounce on it with the kids. She still gets up there when they’re on, but doesn’t stay long. She likes to sleep there and observe the world from there.
5. Be with her people
8. Go along with my husband and youngest son when they ride bikes. If she sees them getting the bicycles out, she whimpers and groans pitifully until they come and get her. They don’t always, because she doesn’t always stay right with them, and it’s hard to hold her on a leash while riding. But if they don’t take her while they ride bikes, they’ll usually take her for a walk afterward.
9. Chase squirrels.
10. Bark at other dogs taking a walk with their owners.
11. Come inside. She’s an outdoor dog, but makes a beeline for the door when it’s open.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!