The instructions that go along with this reward are to then name five bloggers who make me think. Probably all the bloggers I read make me think in some way or another. Some of the ones that come to mind have been named for this particular award more than once, so I want to try to name some that I haven’t seen awarded yet (which is harder than I thought it would be! I keep putting people’s names down, going to their blog to copy the url, and finding they have received this award already!).
1. Mrs. Wilt at The Sparrow’s Nest makes me think about creativity and joy in homemaking.
3. Elle at A Complete Thought makes me think about doctrinal issues and spiritual truth.
4. Mrs. B at Cherish the Home makes me think all across the spectrum, from homemaking to Scriptural truth.
5. I wanted to include at least one of the craft blogs I love here. With raising three boys, crafts have kind of drifted off my landscape over the years, but some of the craft blogs I have found have been truly inspiring to me, causing my to think about ways to include crafts in my life again, both for the joy of creating and the meaningfulness crafting gives to one’s home decor and to gifts for others. There are so many great ones out there it was hard to narrow down, but I decided to name little birds handmade, because she not only caused me to think about crafting again, but to actually do some: button wreaths and soft trees.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
You can choose from silver or gold: