I saw this meme on several blogs a few weeks ago, but didn’t have time to do it then.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
June 1997: We were living in GA, finishing up the 3rd of our 4 years there and had also recently completed the 3rd of our 4 years of homeschooling.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
June 2007: About what I am doing now –enjoying the summer. I hadn’t started blogging yet, but I think I was reading others’ blogs at that time. (What ever did I do with myself before blogging? 🙂 )
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. chocolate chip cookies
5. Swiss cake rolls
Five songs that you know all the lyrics of:
1. Amazing Grace
2. How Great Thou Art
3. This Old Man
5. The Star of the County Down
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all our debts.
2. Buy a more adequate house
3. Give to the church (that should be listed first, shouldn’t it?)
4. Set up college funds for the kids
5. Find a special cause or person to give to
Five bad habits:
1. Eating too much
2. Eating the wrong things
3. Staying up too late
4. Not using my time in the best ways
5. Not exercising
Five things you like doing: (Not in any order of importance)
3. Watching good TV shows or videos
4. Playing games as a family
5. Visiting with friends
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Swimsuits in public
3. Short shorts
4. Headbands. I wish I could, but they just roll off my head.
5. Can’t think of anything else. There are plenty of things I wouldn’t wear but most of them are not things I used to wear. Most of the changes in what I would wear come from becoming a Christian and having a better understanding of modesty.
Five favorite toys:
1. The computer
2. My camera
3. The Wii
4. For my kids when they were little: Legos and
5. Little Tykes riding toys (we had the red car with the yellow top and the green tractor)
I won’t tag anyone since I can’t remember who all has done this, but feel free to do this one, too, and let me know if you do so I can come and read your answers.