Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts a “Friday Fave Five” in which we share our five favorite things from the past week. Click on the button to read more of the details, and you can visit Susanne to see the list of others’ favorites.
1. Our belated Mother’s Day celebration, with the loving gifts from my family and another great grilled meal from my husband.
2. A Wii Fit, one of the things I had wanted that my family got for me for Mother’s Day. The family had fun with it, and, though I still really need to get on track with actively trying to lose weight, it’s funny how doing a bit of exercise will make you think a little more about snacking: “Do I really want to sabotage all that work?”
3. Except for one unexpectedly busy day, it’s been a relatively quiet week. I don’t know what happened to all the things I was going to get done this week, though…
4. Nice temperatures. I like it just a little on the cool side, but not cold enough to need a sweater, and it’s been just like that much of this week.
5. Barnes and Noble’s triple chocolate chunk cookies. My older two boys like to go to B&N occasionally, and often I’ll ask them to bring me back one of these. It’s pretty big, so usually I break off a piece of it at a time over the course of a couple of days. (What was I saying about thinking more about snacking….?)
Bonus: Our church got a COLOR copier! I had a training session on it this week. The last copier had me nearly in tears the last couple of times I copied the ladies’ ministry booklet, so just a new one is wonderful. I’d been printing the covers from my home computer in order to have the color, but it will be nice to do it all there plus have color sprinkled throughout in the clip art, which I’d just been copying in black and white before. I am excited!