It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
Here are some highlights of the last week or so:
1. Nice temperatures, mostly in the 60s, some cloudy skies but some sunshiny days, too. A great week weather-wise!
2. A church potluck. The church we have been visiting had an anniversary potluck dinner last week. I love potlucks – always good food. 🙂 And a good way to get to know people.
3. Mittu’s birthday. Always nice to celebrate our daughter-in-law. 🙂
I had to smile at the party plates Timothy (3 1/2) picked out for his mommy:
4. Shopping and lunch with my husband. We’re still looking for living room furniture, so we did that Saturday morning. I like that we can have fun no matter what we’re doing.
5. Girl Scout Cookies! It’s that time of year again!
Bonus: Getting a new high score on HQ Trivia! Maybe some day I’ll get all twelve questions.
All in all a good week. We’ve enjoyed the Olympics, but we’re glad they’re winding down.