It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
I don’t know where this week has gone! Without these few moments to reflect on it and remember some highlights, it would be gone from memory, too.
1. Grandparents Day last Sunday. Jason, Mittu, and Timothy brought over a cake, flowers for great-grandma and me, snacks and a personally-drawn, one-of-a-kind piece of artwork made by Timothy for Granddad. 🙂
Granddad on his tractor, by Timothy.
2. Three nights off from cooking is unusual! I asked for one and my husband offered the other two.
3. Getting plants shaped up. Jim does the yard work, but I try to keep up with the planters and roses. They were badly in need of deadheading and a little snipping. I think our hanging baskets are about done, but a couple of petunias there are staging a final showing.
4. Small victories and answers to prayer, just between God and myself.
5. Using gift cards at Hobby Lobby and starting a new project. Just when I am going to work on it, I don’t know. Here’s a sneak peak: