It’s Friday, time to count the blessings of the week
with Susanne and other friends at Living to Tell the Story.
Does time speed up in December? Sure seems like it! Here are some highlights from this busy week.
1. A pretty snowfall that didn’t impact roads much and was mostly gone in a day. Snow is not my favorite thing, but I couldn’t deny this was pretty.
2. Christmas decorations for the porch. I’ve long wanted something Christmasy on the table of our front porch. I had a couple of gift cards for Hobby Lobby, so I wandered around there for a while and came up with this:
I originally wanted one cardinal, but couldn’t find any in the Christmas section. I found a pack of three in the floral area, and now I am glad to have more than one.
3. Feeling better. I woke up Thursday morning feeling pretty awful and thinking I would probably have to go in to see the doctor. I spent most of the morning resting, and by lunchtime was pretty much back to normal. Such a relief on a busy week.
4. Lunch with a friend at Cracker Barrel. One of my favorite people and one of my favorite places!
5. Harvest Loaf Cake. I think I mention this every December, but it’s a favorite every year!
What’s a highlight from your week?