- Wonders if having an adult dressed in a mascot costume waving at people in front of a business actually brings any more customers into a business?
- Does NOT like roosters in decorating? I don’t understand that phenomenon. Ugly creatures.
- Does not like flavors of one food in the texture of another? Like Taco soup. I love tacos and soup — but a soup that tastes like a taco doesn’t appeal to me.
- Does not like bagels. The outside is too hard. I had one on a plane and dug out the softer innards and wondered what the appeal was.
- Thinks pictures of babies with food all over them are only cute if it’s your baby?
- Is tired of milk mustache ads?
I frittered away my morning with several fragments of thoughts for blog posts, but couldn’t seem to develop anything, so I decided to go with randomness. 🙂 Reading back over the list, a lot of it sounds gripy, and it isn’t meant to sound that way. It’s meant to be fun.
My primary focus this week was supposed to have been getting plans for decorations and favors for our annual ladies’ luncheon firmly in place so that we could work on them at the ladies’ meeting Monday, but I have been a little fragmented there as well. I’ve had some ideas and I’ve looked around online to see if anyone else had already done anything along the lines and found some neat stuff. I just need everything to coalesce in my brain and then make some samples and get materials ready.
I don’t know why I am feeling so fragmented and having such a hard time getting in gear this week, Maybe I am still recuperating from last week’s trip. Maybe it’s allergy brain — the pollen is the worst it has been here in a long time. This is a dark green car but looks yellow under all the pollen:
I’m not one who usually wishes for rainy days, but I am today. It would be so nice to have everything rinsed off, if only for a little while.
Then again, maybe I am just making excuses and need to take myself by the scruff of the neck and get myself going.
Maybe. But I think I’ll go see what we have for lunch first.