I’m glad to join Susanne and friends today to note some of the blessings of the week. It has been another full one.
1. Family time. My oldest son’s visit extended through last weekend. We had such a great time together as a family with everyone here. I wrote more about it on my end-of-the-month post yesterday. We added two more new games to our repertoire: Click Clack Lumberjack and Incan Gold.
2. My birthday was just beginning when I posted for FFF last Friday. I wrote more about this yesterday, too, but I appreciate all the effort my family puts into making it a special day for me.
3. A special gift from Timothy. He made a bracelet for himself and me.
And he also made his own card! It’s me with a hat on. 🙂
And he wrote his name on the back just like I do with the cards I make. ♥
4. Reading with Timothy. We don’t read together often—he’s usually pretty busy when he’s here. But one day last week, his mom and dad had to go pick something up and he stayed here. He picked out a couple of books, and we cozied up under the throw blanket to read. I not only enjoyed the time with him, but it brought back a wave of nostalgia, remembering reading with my boys when they were little.
5. Sheltering a bunny. One day during a rain shower, we noticed a bunny taking shelter under a tree in our yard. So cute!
Such a great list! Reading together is something to cherish. You are making memories for Timothy. I love the young age when children love to create and share. Pretty colors in your bracelets.
Reading together and sharing a special homemade bracelet is priceless. And that card is adorable!!
So glad you had a good family time and those are games we aren’t familiar with. We love games and rarely get to play anymore unless the extended family is visiting.
The bunny is cute and this week the one that lives under our deck was happily chewing all the clover in the yard and then sheltered under our big pine tree during our Tuesday rain storm! They’re so fun to watch.
Aww I love reading with the Grandkids. And how lovely to get a handmade card and present from Timothy. Belated birthday wishes. Sounds like you had a good time with the family. Enjoy your weekend.
The selfmade bracelet and card are really cute !! When they have this age they are adorable !
I like that he picked deliriously happy eyes for your portrait. So cute. That family time must be so precious to you. Glad you had some extended time together to just be.
Beautiful moment. Sweet gift from Timothy.